This project was accepted for poster presentation at the American College of Veterinary Radiology Annual Meeting, October 2011.
USE OF ULTRASOUND TO LOCATE RETAINED TESTES IN DOGS AND CATS
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 581–585, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Felumlee, A. E., Reichle, J. K., Hecht, S., Penninck, D., Zekas, L., Dietze Yeager, A., Goggin, J. M. and Lowry, J. (2012), USE OF ULTRASOUND TO LOCATE RETAINED TESTES IN DOGS AND CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 581–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2011.01943.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!