This project has been funded by the Center for Equine Health, UC Davis.
MAGIC ANGLE MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF DIODE LASER INDUCED AND NATURALLY OCCURRING LESIONS IN EQUINE TENDONS
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 394–401, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Spriet, M., Murphy, B., Vallance, S. A., Vidal, M. A., Whitcomb, M. B. and Wisner, E. R. (2012), MAGIC ANGLE MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF DIODE LASER INDUCED AND NATURALLY OCCURRING LESIONS IN EQUINE TENDONS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 394–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01929.x
Some of the results included in this manuscript have been presented at the 2010 EVDI conference in Giessen, Germany (laser induced lesions) and at the 2011 EVDI Conference in London, United Kingdom (natural lesions).
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- Center for Equine Health, UC Davis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!