Funded by The American College of Veterinary Radiology Resident Research Award The Ohio State University Canine Grant.
ACCURACY OF COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN DETERMINING LESION SIZE IN CANINE APPENDICULAR OSTEOSARCOMA
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 273–279, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Karnik, K. S., Samii, V. F., Weisbrode, S. E., London, C. A. and Green, E. M. (2012), ACCURACY OF COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN DETERMINING LESION SIZE IN CANINE APPENDICULAR OSTEOSARCOMA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01930.x
Presented at the American College of Veterinary Radiology 2010 Annual Scientific Meeting, Asheville, NC.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- American College of Veterinary Radiology Resident Research Award The Ohio State University Canine Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!