Presented as a poster at the 24th annual symposium of the ECVN/ESVN, Trier 2011.
IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FINDINGS IN A DOG WITH SEQUENTIAL BRAIN INFARCTION
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 576–580, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Major, A. C., Caine, A., Rodriguez, S. B. and Cherubini, G. B. (2012), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FINDINGS IN A DOG WITH SEQUENTIAL BRAIN INFARCTION. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 576–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01944.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!