Funding provided by the NCSU CVM Grant Research Award, North Carolina State University.
COMPARISON OF ABDOMINAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND IN SEDATED DOGS
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 513–517, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Fields, E. L., Robertson, I. D., Osborne, J. A. and Brown, J. C. (2012), COMPARISON OF ABDOMINAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND IN SEDATED DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 513–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01949.x
Abstract presented at ACVR Scientific Meeting, October 23, 2009 in Memphis, TN.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!