Funding provided by the NCSU CVM Grant Research Award, North Carolina State University.
OPTIMIZATION OF CONTRAST-ENHANCED MULTIDETECTOR ABDOMINAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN SEDATED CANINE PATIENTS
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 507–512, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Fields, E. L., Robertson, I. D. and Brown, J. C. (2012), OPTIMIZATION OF CONTRAST-ENHANCED MULTIDETECTOR ABDOMINAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN SEDATED CANINE PATIENTS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 507–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01950.x
Abstract presented at ACVR Scientific Meeting, October 23, 2009 in Memphis, TN.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!