Preliminary results were presented as an abstract at the 2007 annual meeting of the ACVR, Chicago, IL.
CT AND MRI EVALUATION OF SKULL BONES AND SOFT TISSUES IN SIX CATS WITH PRESUMED ACROMEGALY VERSUS 12 UNAFFECTED CATS
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 535–539, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Fischetti, A. J., Gisselman, K. and Peterson, M. E. (2012), CT AND MRI EVALUATION OF SKULL BONES AND SOFT TISSUES IN SIX CATS WITH PRESUMED ACROMEGALY VERSUS 12 UNAFFECTED CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 535–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01957.x
Dr. Gisselman's current address is The Hope Center for Advanced Veterinary Medicine, 140 Park Street SE Vienna, VA 22180. Dr. Peterson's current address is the Animal Endocrine Clinic, 21 west 100th Street, New York, NY 10025.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!