OCCUPATIONAL PER-PATIENT RADIATION DOSE FROM A CONSERVATIVE PROTOCOL FOR VETERINARY 18F-FLUORODEOXYGLUCOSE POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 591–597, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Martinez, N. E., Kraft, S. L., Gibbons, D. S., Arceneaux, B. K., Stewart, J. A., Mama, K. R. and Johnson, T. E. (2012), OCCUPATIONAL PER-PATIENT RADIATION DOSE FROM A CONSERVATIVE PROTOCOL FOR VETERINARY 18F-FLUORODEOXYGLUCOSE POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 591–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01958.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!