CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE AND PROGNOSIS OF DEEP DIGITAL FLEXOR TENDINOPATHY ASSESSED OVER TIME USING MRI
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 621–627, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Vanel, M., Olive, J., Gold, S., Mitchell, R. D. and Walker, L. (2012), CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE AND PROGNOSIS OF DEEP DIGITAL FLEXOR TENDINOPATHY ASSESSED OVER TIME USING MRI. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 621–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01961.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!