THE EFFECT OF VARYING ECHO TIME USING T2-WEIGHTED FSE SEQUENCES ON THE MAGIC ANGLE EFFECT IN THE COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT IN HORSES
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 31–35, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Werpy, N. M., Ho, C. P., Garcia, E. B. and Kawcak, C. E. (2013), THE EFFECT OF VARYING ECHO TIME USING T2-WEIGHTED FSE SEQUENCES ON THE MAGIC ANGLE EFFECT IN THE COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT IN HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01968.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
- Colorado State University Equine Orthopaedic Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!