None of the authors have any financial or personal relationships with individuals or organizations that could inappropriately influence the content of this paper.
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF PULP IN NORMAL AND DISEASED EQUINE CHEEK TEETH
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 48–53, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Gerlach, K., Ludewig, E., Brehm, W., Gerhards, H. and Delling, U. (2013), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF PULP IN NORMAL AND DISEASED EQUINE CHEEK TEETH. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 48–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01971.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!