This study was not supported by a funding source.
REPEATABILITY OF A PLANNING TARGET VOLUME EXPANSION PROTOCOL FOR RADIATION THERAPY OF REGIONAL LYMPH NODES IN CANINE AND FELINE PATIENTS WITH HEAD TUMORS
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 667–672, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, H., Harmon, J. F., Custis, J. T. and LaRue, S. M. (2012), REPEATABILITY OF A PLANNING TARGET VOLUME EXPANSION PROTOCOL FOR RADIATION THERAPY OF REGIONAL LYMPH NODES IN CANINE AND FELINE PATIENTS WITH HEAD TUMORS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 667–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01972.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!