Source of support: We thank Dr. Allan L. and Mary L. Graham endowment for financial support.
FEASIBILITY FOR USING DUAL-PHASE CONTRAST-ENHANCED MULTI-DETECTOR HELICAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY TO EVALUATE AWAKE AND SEDATED DOGS WITH ACUTE ABDOMINAL SIGNS
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 605–612, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Shanaman, M. M., Hartman, S. K. and O'Brien, R. T. (2012), FEASIBILITY FOR USING DUAL-PHASE CONTRAST-ENHANCED MULTI-DETECTOR HELICAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY TO EVALUATE AWAKE AND SEDATED DOGS WITH ACUTE ABDOMINAL SIGNS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 605–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01973.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!