This study was funded by the American College of Veterinary Radiology Resident Research Award, and Equine Guelph.
DIAGNOSTIC SENSITIVITY OF SUBJECTIVE AND QUANTITATIVE LARYNGEAL ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR RECURRENT LARYNGEAL NEUROPATHY IN HORSES
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 660–666, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Chalmers, H. J., Yeager, A. E., Cheetham, J. and Ducharme, N. (2012), DIAGNOSTIC SENSITIVITY OF SUBJECTIVE AND QUANTITATIVE LARYNGEAL ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR RECURRENT LARYNGEAL NEUROPATHY IN HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 53: 660–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01974.x
Presented in part at the Joint Scientific Meeting of International Veterinary Radiology Association; Vancouver, Canada, August 2006, and ACVS Symposium, Washington DC, October 7, 2006.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- American College of Veterinary Radiology Resident Research Award
- Equine Guelph
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!