MRI FINDINGS IN 232 HORSES WITH LAMENESS LOCALIZED TO THE METACARPO(TARSO)PHALANGEAL REGION AND WITHOUT A RADIOGRAPHIC DIAGNOSIS
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 36–47, January/February 2013
How to Cite
King, J. N., Zubrod, C. J., Schneider, R. K., Sampson, S. N. and Roberts, G. (2013), MRI FINDINGS IN 232 HORSES WITH LAMENESS LOCALIZED TO THE METACARPO(TARSO)PHALANGEAL REGION AND WITHOUT A RADIOGRAPHIC DIAGNOSIS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 36–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01983.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!