Funding for this study was provided by Dr. Stephanie Essman.
EFFECTS OF FUROSEMIDE ON URETERAL DIAMETER AND ATTENUATION USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC EXCRETORY UROGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Secrest, S., Essman, S., Nagy, J. and Schultz, L. (2013), EFFECTS OF FUROSEMIDE ON URETERAL DIAMETER AND ATTENUATION USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC EXCRETORY UROGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 17–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01985.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!