Funded by the American College of Veterinary Radiology 2009 Resident Research Grant.
EVALUATION OF TWO OBJECTIVE METHODS TO OPTIMIZE KVP AND PERSONNEL EXPOSURE USING A DIGITAL INDIRECT FLAT PANEL DETECTOR AND SIMULATED VETERINARY PATIENTS
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 9–16, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Copple, C., Robertson, I. D., Thrall, D. E. and Samei, E. (2013), EVALUATION OF TWO OBJECTIVE METHODS TO OPTIMIZE KVP AND PERSONNEL EXPOSURE USING A DIGITAL INDIRECT FLAT PANEL DETECTOR AND SIMULATED VETERINARY PATIENTS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 9–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01989.x
Presented at the American College of Veterinary Radiology 2010 Annual Scientific Meeting, Asheville, North Carolina.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- American College of Veterinary Radiology 2009 Resident Research Grant
Vol. 54, Issue 2, 203, Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!