IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—CHOLANGIOCELLULAR ADENOMA: CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FINDINGS OF A BENIGN TUMOR MIMICKING MALIGNANT NEOPLASIA IN A DOG
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 71–74, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Baron Toaldo, M., Diana, A., Bettini, G., Di Donato, P., Linta, N. and Cipone, M. (2013), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—CHOLANGIOCELLULAR ADENOMA: CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FINDINGS OF A BENIGN TUMOR MIMICKING MALIGNANT NEOPLASIA IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 71–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2012.01991.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!