Prepared for the Workshop on Early Nutritional Influences on Obesity, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Later Life – The Evidence, Policy Implications and Research Priorities, Montreal, 7–9 June 2004.
Programme and policy issues related to promoting positive early nutritional influences to prevent obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease in later life: a developing countries view†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 204–215, July 2005
How to Cite
Solomons, N. W. (2005), Programme and policy issues related to promoting positive early nutritional influences to prevent obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease in later life: a developing countries view. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 1: 204–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2005.00030.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!