The education of health practitioners supporting breastfeeding women: time for critical reflection
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 204–216, October 2006
How to Cite
Dykes, F. (2006), The education of health practitioners supporting breastfeeding women: time for critical reflection. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 2: 204–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2006.00071.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.