Training needs survey of midwives, health visitors and voluntary-sector breastfeeding support staff in England
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 25–39, January 2007
How to Cite
Wallace, L. M. and Kosmala-Anderson, J. (2007), Training needs survey of midwives, health visitors and voluntary-sector breastfeeding support staff in England. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 3: 25–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2007.00079.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.