Premastication: the second arm of infant and young child feeding for health and survival?
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 4–18, January 2010
How to Cite
Pelto, G. H., Zhang, Y. and Habicht, J.-P. (2010), Premastication: the second arm of infant and young child feeding for health and survival?. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 6: 4–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2009.00200.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.