Erythrocyte membrane fatty acid content in infants consuming formulas supplemented with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA): an observational study
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 338–346, October 2010
How to Cite
Miller, M. R., Seifert, J., Szabo, N. J., Clare-Salzler, M., Rewers, M. and Norris, J. M. (2010), Erythrocyte membrane fatty acid content in infants consuming formulas supplemented with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and arachidonic acid (ARA): an observational study. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 6: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2009.00230.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.