A descriptive study investigating the use and nature of baby-led weaning in a UK sample of mothers
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 34–47, January 2011
How to Cite
Brown, A. and Lee, M. (2011), A descriptive study investigating the use and nature of baby-led weaning in a UK sample of mothers. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 7: 34–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2010.00243.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.