Acceptability of lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS) among Ghanaian infants and pregnant or lactating women
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 344–356, October 2011
How to Cite
Adu-Afarwuah, S., Lartey, A., Zeilani, M. and Dewey, K. G. (2011), Acceptability of lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS) among Ghanaian infants and pregnant or lactating women. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 7: 344–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2010.00286.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!