Acceptability of three novel lipid-based nutrient supplements among Malawian infants and their caregivers
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 368–377, October 2011
How to Cite
Phuka, J., Ashorn, U., Ashorn, P., Zeilani, M., Cheung, Y. B., Dewey, K. G., Manary, M. and Maleta, K. (2011), Acceptability of three novel lipid-based nutrient supplements among Malawian infants and their caregivers. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 7: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2011.00297.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!