Folate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and homocysteine: impact on pregnancy outcome
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 155–166, April 2013
How to Cite
Furness, D., Fenech, M., Dekker, G., Khong, T. Y., Roberts, C. and Hague, W. (2013), Folate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and homocysteine: impact on pregnancy outcome. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 9: 155–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2011.00364.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.