Fatty acids in serum and diet – a canonical correlation analysis among toddlers
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 381–395, July 2013
How to Cite
Uusitalo, L., Nevalainen, J., Salminen, I., Ovaskainen, M.-L., Kronberg-Kippilä, C., Ahonen, S., Niinistö, S., Alfthan, G., Simell, O., Ilonen, J., Veijola, R., Knip, M. and Virtanen, S. M. (2013), Fatty acids in serum and diet – a canonical correlation analysis among toddlers. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 9: 381–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2011.00374.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 63672, 79685, 79686, 80846, 201988, 210632, 129492
- Finnish Diabetes Research Foundation
- Juho Vainio Foundation; the Yrjö Jahnsson Foundation
- Medical Research Funds, Turku, Oulu and Tampere University Hospitals
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 197032, 4-1998-274, 4-1999-731, 4-2001-435
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- EU Biomed 2 Program. Grant Number: BMH4-CT98-3314
- Competitive Research Funding of the Tampere University Hospital. Grant Number: 9 L109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.