Responsive feeding and child interest in food vary when rural Malawian children are fed lipid-based nutrient supplements or local complementary food
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 369–380, July 2013
How to Cite
Flax, V. L., Mäkinen, S., Ashorn, U., Cheung, Y. B., Maleta, K., Ashorn, P. and Bentley, M. E. (2013), Responsive feeding and child interest in food vary when rural Malawian children are fed lipid-based nutrient supplements or local complementary food. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 9: 369–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2011.00377.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.