Determinants of inappropriate complementary feeding practices in infant and young children in Bangladesh: secondary data analysis of Demographic Health Survey 2007
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Special Issue: Complementary feeding practices in South Asia: Analyses by the South Asia Infant Feeding Research Network [SAIFRN]
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s1, pages 11–27, January 2012
How to Cite
Kabir, I., Khanam, M., Agho, K. E., Mihrshahi, S., Dibley, M. J. and Roy, S. K. (2012), Determinants of inappropriate complementary feeding practices in infant and young children in Bangladesh: secondary data analysis of Demographic Health Survey 2007. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 8: 11–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2011.00379.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.