Determinants of inappropriate complementary feeding practices in young children in Nepal: secondary data analysis of Demographic and Health Survey 2006
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Special Issue: Complementary feeding practices in South Asia: Analyses by the South Asia Infant Feeding Research Network [SAIFRN]
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s1, pages 45–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Joshi, N., Agho, K. E., Dibley, M. J., Senarath, U. and Tiwari, K. (2012), Determinants of inappropriate complementary feeding practices in young children in Nepal: secondary data analysis of Demographic and Health Survey 2006. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 8: 45–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2011.00384.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!