Role of dietary patterns, sedentary behaviour and overweight on the longitudinal development of childhood constipation: the Generation R study
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 511–523, October 2013
How to Cite
Kiefte-de Jong, J. C., de Vries, J. H., Escher, J. C., Jaddoe, V. W.V., Hofman, A., Raat, H. and Moll, H. A. (2013), Role of dietary patterns, sedentary behaviour and overweight on the longitudinal development of childhood constipation: the Generation R study. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 9: 511–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2011.00395.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.