Development and acceptability of a novel milk-free soybean–maize–sorghum ready-to-use therapeutic food (SMS-RUTF) based on industrial extrusion cooking process
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 126–134, January 2014
How to Cite
Owino, V. O., Irena, A. H., Dibari, F. and Collins, S. (2014), Development and acceptability of a novel milk-free soybean–maize–sorghum ready-to-use therapeutic food (SMS-RUTF) based on industrial extrusion cooking process. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 10: 126–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2012.00400.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.