Comparison of mid-infrared transmission spectroscopy with biochemical methods for the determination of macronutrients in human milk
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 373–382, July 2014
How to Cite
Silvestre, D., Fraga, M., Gormaz, M., Torres, E. and Vento, M. (2014), Comparison of mid-infrared transmission spectroscopy with biochemical methods for the determination of macronutrients in human milk. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 10: 373–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2012.00431.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.