Drs. Zhang and Shi contributed equally to the article.
Effectiveness of an educational intervention to improve child feeding practices and growth in rural China: updated results at 18 months of age
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 118–129, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Shi, L., Chen, D.-f., Wang, J. and Wang, Y. (2013), Effectiveness of an educational intervention to improve child feeding practices and growth in rural China: updated results at 18 months of age. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 9: 118–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2012.00447.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.