Maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index is not associated with infant and young child feeding in low-income Mexican children 1–24 months old
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
How to Cite
Monterrosa, E. C., Frongillo, E. A., Neufeld, L. M., Egan, K. A., Ramakrishnan, U. and Rasmussen, K. M. (2012), Maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index is not associated with infant and young child feeding in low-income Mexican children 1–24 months old. Maternal & Child Nutrition. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2012.00461.x
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Micronutrient Initiative
- Thrasher Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.