Maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index is not associated with infant and young child feeding in low-income Mexican children 1–24 months old
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Maternal & Child Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 215–228, April 2015
How to Cite
Monterrosa, E. C., Frongillo, E. A., Neufeld, L. M., Egan, K. A., Ramakrishnan, U. and Rasmussen, K. M. (2015), Maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index is not associated with infant and young child feeding in low-income Mexican children 1–24 months old. Maternal & Child Nutrition, 11: 215–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2012.00461.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Division of Nutritional Sciences
- Micronutrient Initiative
- Thrasher Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!