Market Transition and the Firm: Institutional Change and Income Inequality in Urban China
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
Management and Organization Review
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 23–56, March 2005
How to Cite
Nee, V. and Cao, Y. (2005), Market Transition and the Firm: Institutional Change and Income Inequality in Urban China. Management and Organization Review, 1: 23–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2004.00003.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript received: November 3, 2003 Final version accepted: March 15, 2004 Accepted by: Yanjie Bian
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!