Managing Indefinite Boundaries: The Strategy and Structure of a Chinese Business Firm
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
Management and Organization Review
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 57–86, March 2005
How to Cite
Meyer, M. W. and Lu, X. (2005), Managing Indefinite Boundaries: The Strategy and Structure of a Chinese Business Firm. Management and Organization Review, 1: 57–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2004.00004.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript received: August 22, 2003 Final version accepted: February 10, 2004 Accepted by: Anne S. Tsui
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!