‘How Do I Choose Thee? Let me Count the Ways’: A Textual Analysis of Similarities and Differences in Modes of Decision-making in China and the United States
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
Management and Organization Review
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 87–118, March 2005
How to Cite
Weber, E. U., Ames, D. R. and Blais, A.-R. (2005), ‘How Do I Choose Thee? Let me Count the Ways’: A Textual Analysis of Similarities and Differences in Modes of Decision-making in China and the United States. Management and Organization Review, 1: 87–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2004.00005.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript received: April 22, 2003 Final version accepted: January 26, 2004 Accepted by: Michael W. Morris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!