The Norm of Reciprocity: Scale Development and Validation in the Chinese Context
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
Management and Organization Review
Special Issue: Developing Valid Measures for Chinese Management Research
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 377–402, November 2006
How to Cite
Wu, J. B., Hom, P. W., Tetrick, L. E., Shore, L. M., Jia, L., Li, C. and Song, L. J. (2006), The Norm of Reciprocity: Scale Development and Validation in the Chinese Context. Management and Organization Review, 2: 377–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2006.00047.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript received: June 27, 2005Final version accepted: July 13, 2006Accepted by: Jiing-Lih Farh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!