Organizational Culture in China: An Analysis of Culture Dimensions and Culture Types
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Management and Organization Review
Special Issue: Developing Valid Measures for Chinese Management Research
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 345–376, November 2006
How to Cite
Tsui, A. S., Wang, H. and Xin, K. R. (2006), Organizational Culture in China: An Analysis of Culture Dimensions and Culture Types. Management and Organization Review, 2: 345–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2006.00050.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript received: January 27, 2006Final version accepted: June 29, 2006Accepted by: Cynthia Lee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!