Has a Network Theory of Organizational Behaviour Lived Up to its Promises?
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Management and Organization Review
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 1–18, March 2007
How to Cite
Galaskiewicz, J. (2007), Has a Network Theory of Organizational Behaviour Lived Up to its Promises?. Management and Organization Review, 3: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2007.00057.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!