CEO Duality and Firm Performance during China's Institutional Transitions
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Management and Organization Review
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 205–225, July 2007
How to Cite
Peng, M. W., Zhang, S. and Li, X. (2007), CEO Duality and Firm Performance during China's Institutional Transitions. Management and Organization Review, 3: 205–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2007.00069.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received: December 8, 2005Final version accepted: January 30, 2007Accepted by: Yadong Luo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!