Employment and Market Innovation in Chinese Business Group Affiliated Firms: The Role of Group Control Systems
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Management and Organization Review
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 225–256, July 2008
How to Cite
White, R. E., Hoskisson, R. E., Yiu, D. W. and Bruton, G. D. (2008), Employment and Market Innovation in Chinese Business Group Affiliated Firms: The Role of Group Control Systems. Management and Organization Review, 4: 225–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2008.00107.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received: January 18, 2007Final version accepted: March 18, 2008Accepted by: Doug Guthrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!