Confucian Capitalism and the Paradox of Closure and Structural Holes in East Asian Firms
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Management and Organization Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 5–29, March 2010
How to Cite
Chai, S.-K. and Rhee, M. (2010), Confucian Capitalism and the Paradox of Closure and Structural Holes in East Asian Firms. Management and Organization Review, 6: 5–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2009.00168.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received: January 24, 2008Final version accepted: September 29, 2009Accepted by: Yanjie Bian
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!