Creativity in Eastern and Western Civilizations: The Lessons of Historiometry
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Editors' Forum: Creativity East and West
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 329–350, November 2010
How to Cite
Simonton, D. K. and Ting, S.-S. (2010), Creativity in Eastern and Western Civilizations: The Lessons of Historiometry. Management and Organization Review, 6: 329–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2010.00188.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received: February 23, 2010, Manuscript version accepted: June 16, 2010, Accepted by: Michael W. Morris
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!