Asian-Americans' Creative Styles in Asian and American Situations: Assimilative and Contrastive Responses as a Function of Bicultural Identity Integration
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Editors' Forum: Creativity East and West
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 371–390, November 2010
How to Cite
Mok, A. and Morris, M. W. (2010), Asian-Americans' Creative Styles in Asian and American Situations: Assimilative and Contrastive Responses as a Function of Bicultural Identity Integration. Management and Organization Review, 6: 371–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2010.00190.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript received: February 23, 2010, Final version accepted: July 22, 2010, Accepted by: Kwok Leung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!