Creativity East and West: Perspectives and Parallels
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Editors' Forum: Creativity East and West
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 313–327, November 2010
How to Cite
Morris, M. W. and Leung, K. (2010), Creativity East and West: Perspectives and Parallels. Management and Organization Review, 6: 313–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2010.00193.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript received: June 29, 2010, Final version accepted: August 3, 2010, Accepted by: Anne Tsui
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!