Capitalism in China: A Centrally Managed Capitalism (CMC) and Its Future
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
© 2010 The International Association for Chinese Management Research
Management and Organization Review
Editors' Forum: Chinese Capitalism
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 63–96, March 2011
How to Cite
Lin, N. (2011), Capitalism in China: A Centrally Managed Capitalism (CMC) and Its Future. Management and Organization Review, 7: 63–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8784.2010.00203.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2010 07:09AM EST
- Manuscript received: November 24, 2009, Final version accepted: October 12, 2010, Accepted by: Marshall W. Meyer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!